1. – LadyOscar.com is a non-profit website created by fans, with the sole objective of maintaining information about Riyoko Ikeda’s work, being our principal subject “The Rose of Versailles”.
2. – LadyOscar.com doesn’t offer any kind of commercial service or sales of any product related with “The Rose of Versailles” or any other work published by Riyoko Ikeda.
3. – Every image, sound or text used within this site belong to Riyoko Ikeda Productions or its own distributor, the use of such material is just for visual support of the information herein displayed.
4. – These policies are valid since September 2001, not having any expiration date.
1. – In the process of registering as a member one must give his/her first name, second name, email address, country and city. Also, a username and password must be given for user data modification purposes.
2. – Members are able to select which of their information may be displayed to other members on their personal information page.
3. – Each member must have only one (1) user account to access the site.
1. – In order to be able to publish Fan Art, Fan Fiction and to post messages into the forums, users must use their user account, which, in order to work properly must have cookies enabled in their web browser. Users must keep their password secret, the misuse of it by any third party, authorized or not, is in the sole responsibility of its owner.
2. – LadyOscar.com keeps a database with its member’s information and compromises to keep all this information secret and private.
1. – Every member is able to upload Fan Art images or drawings they have made that keep relation with the objective of the site.
2. – Any Fan Art can be eliminated if it meets any of the forbidden activities of the site stated below.
1. – Members are able to publish Fan Fictions created by them that keep relation with the objective of the site.
2. – Any Fan Fiction can be eliminated if it meets any of the forbidden activities of the site stated below.
1. – Every member is able to publish messages in the forums without any restriction of times and extension.
2. – Any post can be eliminated if it meets any of the forbidden activities of the site stated below.
1. – Every member does compromise himself/herself to not use this site in order to perform acts that go against the law, public order or moral, or that mean any sort of abusive or misuse of this site.
2. – Just as mere examples, follow some acts that go against the law, public order, moral or that mean any sort of abusive or misuse of this site
– That defames, denigrates or offenses Riyoko Ikeda, her work or her characters.
– That goes against the rights or freedom of any person.
– That incites or promotes activities considered as illegal, defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights.
– That has or promotes access to products, elements, messages or services considered as illegal, violent or degrading.
– That violates enterprise secrets.
– That constitutes disloyal competence.
– That floods addresses or boards with messages (“spam”), chain letters, unsolicited announces or any other kind of bulk electronic messages to persons that have not explicitly give their approval for receiving such messages.
– That sends viruses or any other kind of prejudicial, perturbing or destructive media.
– That interferes with the normal functioning of the site.
– The use of an account name belonging to another without his or her authorization.
– The attempt to gain access to non-authorized areas of the site or private lists that appear on it.
1. – Members are able to exchange information, share or celebrate transactions in private form involving and making responsible only the participating parts.
2. -LadyOscar.com will give information about stores which carry Riyoko Ikeda products in the case of anyone soliciting that information by email, but it does not guarantees that those stores will function properly nor have a good service to the members of this site.
3. – LadyOscar.com cannot guarantee the uninterrupted function of the site, which is why it excuses of any problem this could cause