Riyoko Ikeda as Prometeus gave the fire of the life at her characters, but with this she didn’t get God’s angry, just the opposite she obtained the love, admiration and respect of millons of fans around the World.
An uncomplete list of her work
• Bara Yoshikino Shoujo (The Girl of the Rose, Opera Prima 1967)
• Soyo Kaze no Mary (Mary of the Zefiro)
• Versailles no Bara (The Rose of Versailles, 1972-1973 first success)
1974 – 1975
• Shoko no Etude (The sonata of Shoko)
• Oniisama e (4 vol. Brother Dear Brother)
1976 latest 80’s
• Orpheus no Mado (Orpheus Windows, 18 vol. 1976)
• Eroica (set in Napoleonic Empire, 11 vol.)
• Jotei Ekaterina (5 vol. Empress Catherina of Russia 1982)
• BeruBara Gaiden (second half of 80’s a terror story with BeruBara characters)
Riyoko has cultivated her big passion for the lyric so much from to do her principal occupation to the moment, but it seems a new manga has been published, on the magazine female Shukan Josei, inspired to the film Elizabeth of Shekar Kapur.
The second Ikeda’s manga that become anime series was Brother Dear Brother in July 14, 1991-May 31, 1992 , contains adult themes unsuitable for juveniles. with 39 episodes, produced by Mushi Production.